Página principal de quidsweb.com

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

TVs & Home Theaters wirth wireless headphone. ?

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Televisión
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
JensenBreck
Frecuente por el foro

MensajePublicado: Lun Oct 30, 2017 2:10 pm    Título del mensaje: TVs & Home Theaters wirth wireless headphone. ? Responder citando

hello,

I have a Samsung UN55KU6500FXZC.
Last week I got myself a Sony MDR RF995RK wireless headphone.
Because the TV does not have a headphone jack, after some research, including in this forum, I got a digital to analog converter. I plugged one end of the Toslink cable into the digital audio output of the TV, and the other end to the converter. I also got a mini 3.5 to 2 RCA, and connected the two plugs into the appropriate plugs of the converter and the other end to the 3.5 mm jack of the wireless headphone base.
Set the sound output of the TV to digital audio.
Still no sound. I have adjusted the channels, tuning etc., but no sound.
The headphone works with my cellphone so it does work.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/connecting-samsung-tv-with-sony-wireless-headphone/

teaser trailer
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Televisión Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: