Página principal de quidsweb.com

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

Help setting up iptv

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Televisión
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
JensenBreck
Habitual del foro

MensajePublicado: Vie Dic 01, 2017 1:15 pm    Título del mensaje: Help setting up iptv Responder citando

hello,

I have been trying unsuccessfully to install IPTV on an Android box for several days now. When I watch the YouTube videos, it appears to be so simple when a link is typed in and it is shown that it works. The problem for me is that when I use the link that was given to me when I purchased donations, I am aware that the donations have to be ascribed to a particular MAC. That is never shown on the YouTube videos, and in my case, there is never anyplace to insert the MAC. I am advised to install a M3u player and when I do, the only sensible option is to click on the playlists, then type in the link. What follows is I think a never ending attempt to download the Channels which have never happened. I would be very grateful if someone here could assist me.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://iptvzeta.com/forum/nfps-iptv-private-server/iptv-general-discussions/52010-help-setting-up-iptv

Corporate Motion Graphics Example
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Televisión Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: