Página principal de quidsweb.com

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

ortmund with nine games remaining by beating Bayer Leverkuse

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> El juego de los foros
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
bellis555
Habitual del foro

MensajePublicado: Lun Dic 18, 2017 3:44 am    Título del mensaje: ortmund with nine games remaining by beating Bayer Leverkuse Responder citando

DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. Eli Rogers Jersey . -- Denny Hamlin won a race of attrition Saturday night, beating just seven other cars to the finish of the exhibition Sprint Unlimited. Only eight cars were running at the end of the 75-lap showcase at Daytona International Speedway on a bizarre night that saw Ricky Stenhouse Jr. end girlfriend Danica Patricks race and the Chevrolet pace car catch fire. "When you think youve seen it all, then you see that. Its never-ending," second-place finisher Brad Keselowski said about the pace car fire. "I thought it was race car. Someone said it was the pace car, and I couldnt help but start laughing." It was Hamlin who got the last laugh, winning the opening race of Speedweeks for the second time in his career. The victory proved that Hamlin has finally fully recovered from the fractured vertebra that cost him five races last season and caused him to struggle for months after his return. But he closed out the year with a victory -- his only win of 2013 -- in the season finale, and made that momentum last over the off-season. "The best car won, thats for sure," he said. "Were two in a row now." The third and final segment was a 20-lap sprint to the finish, and it had the second fewest number of drivers taking the checkered flag in event history. Only seven drivers finished the 1981 race. Hamlin charged to the front right before he took the white flag by diving to the inside and sailing past the few cars on the track. He then drove away in his Joe Gibbs Racing Toyota. "That was survival of the fittest for sure," said Hamlin, also the winner as a rookie in 2006. "With three to go, we were at the tail end of a very small pack. Its really hard to get runs, but this car was phenomenal. You saw it those last couple of laps." This years race had a heavy fan involvement as sponsor Sprint allowed fans to vote for various aspects of the race. Among them was the starting order, how the segments were split and how the cars lined up in the final segment. But it was mostly for naught as half the 18-car field was knocked out six laps into the second segment when Matt Kenseth cut across the front of Joey Logano. It triggered a nine-car accident on the frontstretch -- including Stenhouses dramatic late hit into the side of Patricks car. "I got hit by my boyfriend. What a bummer," Patrick said. Stenhouse took blame for ending Patricks race. He had difficulty seeing in front of him because his hood was badly crumpled when he hit the back of Kurt Busch. "I just drilled her," Stenhouse said. "I didnt see anything from the time it started to the time it ended. Talking to Danica, I drilled her when she was pretty much sitting still. I couldnt see, couldnt turn." The accident left debris and mangled sheet metal all over the frontstretch and brought the race to a stop for just over 11 minutes. It ended the night for Tony Stewart, who was racing for the first time since he broke his right leg in an August sprint car crash, and teammates Patrick and Kurt Busch. Kevin Harvick, driving the fourth Stewart-Haas Racing entry in the field, seemed to have a Chevrolet capable of contending for the win but suffered serious damage that dropped him well off the pace. Stewart said he felt physically fine after the hard hit, which left his car turned nose-first into the wall. Jeff Gordons car was stuck behind Stewarts with its rear wheels raised by the front of Buschs car. "I was a little nervous ... but it doesnt feel bad at all," Stewart said. "I dont have any pain. Well see when the adrenaline wears off. But so far, everything feels really good. Im pretty happy with it." Kenseth, whose changing of lanes triggered the accident, said he had no idea Logano was on his inside when he moved. "Honestly, I had no idea anybody was inside of me," Kenseth said. "I feel bad all of those cars got wrecked." Daimion Stafford Jersey . After not scoring 40 points in the opening quarter in the last five seasons, the Rockets have done it five times this season and twice in the last three games. Landry Jones Jersey .Y. -- AJ Allmendingers journey is almost complete. http://www.footballsteelerstore.us/Black-Friday-James-Conner-Jersey/ . Bostons bats exploded in Mondays opener, as David Ortiz belted a pair of two-run homers, Stephen Drew homered and drove in four runs and the Red Sox pummeled the Blue Jays, 14-1.FRANKFURT, Germany -- Hakan Calhanoglu crowned an outstanding performance by scoring the opening goal in a 2-1 victory for Hamburger SV over fellow Bundesliga straggler Nuremberg on Sunday. In the late match, Freiburg won 4-1 in Frankfurt, executing a counter-attacking game plan to perfection for an important victory against relegation. Calhanoglu, a 20-year-old midfielder, had several attempts foiled by Raphael Schaefer but the Nuremberg goalkeeper was helpless when Calhanoglus shot was slightly deflected into the roof of the net in 80th. An own goal by Mike Frantz, who also deflected Calhanoglus shot, sealed Nurembergs fate in the 86th despite a strike in injury time by Josip Drmic. Hamburg goalkeeper Rene Adler saved the victory by turning away Jose Campanas free kick, the last shot of the lively match. "I think I aged three years, the ball just didnt want to go into their net," Adler said. Both teams had plenty of chances and hit the woodwork, and both goalkeepers produced superb saves. Javier Pinola cleared on the line a header from Jacques Zoua in the 71st to save Nuremberg from falling behind, but Hamburgs pressure paid off when Calhanoglu buried his ninth goal of the season. Hamburg escaped from the relegation zone and jumped over Nuremberg into 14th place, both on 23 points. Frankfurt stayed three points above Hamburg but failed to create a bigger gap to the danger zone. Arthur Moats Jersey. Freiburg moved past Stuttgart into 16th, which means a playoff for a place in the top division. Frankfurt wasted nearly a dozen chances, especially in the first half, while Freiburg made the most out of its few. Freiburgs goalkeeper Oliver Baumann made a series of fine saves and his teams speedy forwards created havoc on the opposite side. Julian Schusters superb overhead kick - the visiting sides first attempt on target, gave Freiburg the lead in the 34th and Karim Guede doubled the advantage in the 54th with a clinical finish after another fast break. Eintracht got back into the match briefly after Joselu pulled one back in the 59th. Baumann blocked his first attempt but Joselu followed through with a header, only to see Felix Klaus restore the two-goal cushion in the 70th. Guede completed the victory in injury time with his second, after another counter-attack. On Saturday, Bayern extended its league record unbeaten run to 50 games and moved 23 points clear of Borussia Dortmund with nine games remaining by beating Bayer Leverkusen 2-1. Borussia Dortmund lost 2-1 to Borussia Moenchengladbach, meaning Bayern can secure the title at Mainz next week if Dortmund and Schalke, 24 points behind in third, both fail to win. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> El juego de los foros Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: