Página principal de quidsweb.com

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

Saubers Esteban Gutierrez. There was also a red flag in the

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Quidsweb.com
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
bellis555
Habitual del foro

MensajePublicado: Mie Dic 20, 2017 3:49 am    Título del mensaje: Saubers Esteban Gutierrez. There was also a red flag in the Responder citando

PHILADELPHIA -- Eagles quarterback Nick Foles has been named Philadelphias starter for the rest of the season. Rodney Gunter Jersey . Coach Chip Kelly made the announcement Tuesday as the team returned from its bye week and began preparations for the Arizona Cardinals (7-4) on Sunday. The Eagles (6-5) are tied for first place in the NFC East with the Dallas Cowboys. "Nick will be our starter," Kelly said. "And hopefully we get Mike (Vick) back through a full week of practice and hell be able to be the No. 2 guy." Foles, in his second season, replaced Vick, who re-injured his hamstring in a loss to the New York Giants on Oct. 27. The Eagles have saved their season after a rocky start and hes been the focal point. Foles has played in parts of seven games this season. In five starts, hes 4-1, and overall, he has thrown for 1,554 yards with 16 touchdowns and no interceptions. Whats more, hes thrown 199 passes, dating back to last season, without an interception. "I feel the same," Foles said. "Nothing has really changed. Im going to prepare the same way I always have." His quarterback rating of 128.0 is on pace to break the regular-season record of Green Bays Aaron Rodgers (122.5), set in 2011. Twice this season, Foles has been named the NFC Offensive Player of the Week. On the flip side is Vick, who is still battling his way back, and was informed of the decision by Kelly Tuesday morning. "Chip is a straight-up guy," Foles said. "He came in and told me Im No. 1 and told Mike hes No. 2. Its not like in the movies where everyone sits down and theres tears." Last week during the teams bye, Vick said in a radio interview that as well as Foles was playing, he couldnt be taken out of the lineup. "Coach and I have always been on the same page right from the go," Vick said. "Ive been playing in this league a long time, its great to see a guy who I know can play have great success. "Its not disappointing at all. Im still a part of this organization, who took great care of me. One that has given me all the opportunities and possibilities I could ever imagine. As a competitor, you want to be out there, you want to play. But at the same time, you can only control what you can control. Nick has done a great job." Vick and Foles competed all through training camp last summer and the veteran won the job based off a better preseason. "I always believe you need to have one quarterback," Kelly said. "I dont think our guys are going into games worrying about if they make a mistake. I want our players to always play from a desire to excel, not a fear of failure. "The only thing Ive told Nick before we go into the games is go let it rip, dont worry about things." Justin Bethel Jersey . 9 Baylor Bears just needed some time to get on track in their first game after the Christmas break. Pat Tillman Jersey . -- Lindsey Vonn squeezed in a little freeskiing on Thanksgiving morning, a step in the right direction for a return to racing after reinjuring her right knee in a recent training crash. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/Youth-Larry-Fitzgerald-Cardinals-Jersey/ . - Mark Sanchez found out the New York Jets had acquired Tim Tebow on a conference call with team management.SEPANG, Malaysia -- Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton took pole position for the Malaysian Grand Prix on Saturday to tie the record for most qualifying wins by a British driver in Formula One. Tropical rains delayed the start of qualifying for 50 minutes, but even the wet track at the Sepang International Circuit could not prevent Mercedes continuing the dominance it had shown all weekend as Hamilton made it back-to-back poles to start the new season. Red Bulls Sebastian Vettel came close, but finished five hundredths of a second behind Hamilton and just in front of Mercedes Nico Rosberg, who qualified third. Hamiltons pole was the 33rd of his career, bringing him level with former world champion Jim Clark for the most by any British driver. It also puts him in an ideal position to make up for his early retirement from the season opener in Australia due to an engine misfire. "It was very, very tricky out there, particularly at the end -- it was almost impossible to see on the last lap," Hamilton said. Ferraris Fernando Alonso recovered from a crrash that broke his front suspension in the second session of qualifying and will start from fourth on the grid. Chandler Jones Jersey. His teammate Kimi Raikkonen qualified sixth, behind Red Bulls Daniel Ricciardo. Force Indias Nico Hulkenberg, McLaren rookie Kevin Magnussen, Toro Rossos Jean-Eric Vergne and McLarens Jenson Button rounded out the top 10. There was standing water on the track from a pre-qualifying downpour, and lighter rain continued throughout the sessions to make things difficult for all drivers, who switched back and forth between the intermediate and full-wet tires as they tried to find the right setup for the conditions. The first session of qualifying was held up after Caterhams Marcus Ericsson went off the track, into a wall, through a brake marker and back onto the track where he was almost hit by Saubers Esteban Gutierrez. There was also a red flag in the second qualifying session, when Toro Rosso rookie Daniil Kvyat tried to pass Alonso on the inside of a corner but collided with the Ferrari, leaving debris on the track. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Quidsweb.com Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: