Página principal de quidsweb.com

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

Flyers will play Rangers in Winter Class

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Rienda suelta
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
sherry2018love
Nuevo

MensajePublicado: Mie Ene 10, 2018 4:40 am    Título del mensaje: Flyers will play Rangers in Winter Class Responder citando

PHILADELPHIA - Not even a joint announcement of the Winter Cla Arizona Cardinals Jersey sic could thaw the rivalry between the Rangers and Flyers.Hope the "24/7" cameras were rolling.New York team president Glen Sather grabbed the microphone and made his bid to host the next Comedy Central roast."We're going to come to Philadelphia," Sather said, "and we are going to win."The 200 Flyers fans who came to baseball's Citizens Bank Park for the long-awaited and overdue announcement of the Jan. 2 game jeered Sather."Now that's more like it! I Phil Dawson Jersey knew I could get a rise out of you sooner or later," he said. "It's a great event. I've respected the fans in Philadelphia all the years I've been here. I'm sorry Corey Peters Jersey we kicked the hell out of you twice in the Stanley Cup, and we're going to do the same thing on the second, and at the end of the year we will be carrying the Cup, just like the Yankees are going to have the world championship as well."Exit, stage left.Not so fast.Flyers founder and chairman Ed Snider popped up and took a turn jabbing Sather."When he said, 'we kicked the hell out of you in two Stanley Cups,' Markus Golden Jersey he wasn't talking about the Rangers," Snider said. "I remember kicking the hell out of the Rangers on the way to our Cups!"
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Rienda suelta Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: