Página principal de quidsweb.com

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

Ailing Leaf McCabe Canadien Bouillon bot

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Rienda suelta
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
sherry2018love
Nuevo

MensajePublicado: Mar Ene 16, 2018 8:37 am    Título del mensaje: Ailing Leaf McCabe Canadien Bouillon bot Responder citando

MONTREAL - Toronto and Montreal each have a game-time decision to make on a defenceman - the Maple Leafs' Bryan McCabe and the Canadiens' Francis Bouillon.Both will be evaluated before Sharrif Floyd Jersey their game Thursday night at the Bell Centre to see if they can play.McCabe, who has been out with a broken left hand since Toronto's last visit to Montreal on Dec. 15, says he's ready to go."It swells up when I do stuff, but that's expected," said McCabe. "There'll be time for it to heal normally in the summer, but I think it's good enough to go."Coach Paul Maurice said he would wait until McCabe gets to the rink on Thursday evening to see how the hand reacts to having taken part in the morning skate with the team."The healing's done, everything's Moritz Boehringer Jersey where it's supposed to be, it's a question of comfort level for him," said Maurice, who appeared to be leaning toward putting McCabe back in the lineup. "He was Ryan Quigley Jersey probably feeling well enough a few days ago."Bouillon is nursing a sore foot after blocking a shot in a 4-3 win over Ottawa on Tuesday night.Coach Guy Carbonneau said that if Bouillon can't play, winger Michael Ryder will return to the lineup after sitting out two games. Mathieu Dandenault would then likely move from forward back to defence.Defenceman Roman Hamrlik will mi Everson Griffen Jersey s a second straight game with an illne s."It's a virus and I gue s he caught a rash from the pills," said Carbonneau. "A lot of it is precaution. Obviously we don't want him to be around the other players. From what I hear, he feels a little bit better, so there's a good chance for (him to return) this weekend."
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Rienda suelta Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: