Página principal de quidsweb.com

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

d for the Remparts (27-12-8), while Francois Brassard stoppe

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> El juego de los foros
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
bellis555
Habitual del foro

MensajePublicado: Mie Ene 24, 2018 3:46 am    Título del mensaje: d for the Remparts (27-12-8), while Francois Brassard stoppe Responder citando

The Barclays Premier League has its latest coaching casualty. Devin Hester Jersey . On Sunday, Fulham confirmed the departure of manager Martin Jol after just over two seasons in charge of the club. The Dutchman had been under fire after the Cottagers dismal start to the season which sees them sitting 18th in the table with just 10 points. Former Manchester United assistant coach Rene Meulensteen takes over in his stead. "Today I spoke with Martin to thank him for his efforts on behalf of Fulham Football Club over the past three seasons and, in particular, since my becoming Chairman earlier this year," Fulham chairman Shahid Khan said in a statement. "Martin was very gracious and I appreciate his understanding of the situation. There is no question Martin is an excellent football man and he has my utmost respect for the commitment he made to our Club." Khan, an American who also owns the Jacksonsville Jaguars, was blunt in his assessment. "Our poor form and results this season are undeniable, and Fulham supporters deserve better," said Khan. "With more than half the season still ahead, an immediate change was necessary." Jol expressed his understanding with the decision. "It was a privilege to manage Fulham, one of the great clubs in the Premier League or anywhere in the world," Jol said. "I am disappointed in this season but know there are better days ahead for Fulham and its supporters. I will always treasure my experience here and want to thank Mr. Khan and everyone at Fulham for the opportunity." Meulensteen, for his part, says hes ready for the challenge. "I appreciate the faith Mr. Khan has put in me and will do my very best to honour his trust," Meulensteen said. "We aim to get Fulham back on track, starting Wednesday night." Fulham hosts Tottenham on Wednesday. Hroniss Grasu Jersey . Chan captured two silver medals at last months Sochi Winter Games — mens singles and the inaugural team event. But he doesnt have the urge to resume training to defend his world title when the event is held in Saitama, Japan, later this month. Tom Compton Jersey . - Loosening up for their first training camp practice, the Miami Dolphins high-stepped sideways up and down the field while House of Pains song "Jump Around" blared on the loudspeakers. http://www.bearsauthenticproshop.com/Youth-Tom-Waddle-Bears-Jersey/ . And all things considered, the first 40 games have offered a little bit of everything from a hockey club that faced many questions in its first year under new management, with a new head coach and with a number of new faces in the lineup. However, with a recent dip in scoring, it seems some of the same old questions persist and several new ones have been raised after a somewhat troubling homestand.BATHURST, N.B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Jeremy Gregoire scored 4:30 into overtime to lift the Drakkar past the Acadie-Bathurst Titan 1-0. The win moved the Drakkar (31-12-4) two points ahead of the idle Blainville-Boisbriand Armada in the overall standings. Philippe Cadorette stopped just 18 shots for Baie-Comeau, while Miguel Sullivan was far busier for Acadie-Bathurst (17-26-5) with 42 saves. --- WILDCATS 7 SAGUENEENS 4 MONCTON, N.B. — Vladimir Tkachev scored twice as the Wildcats mauled Chicoutimi. Conor Garland, Mathieu Olivier, JC Campagna, Ivan Barbashev and Christophe Lalonde also scored for Moncton (24-23-2). Dominic Beauchemin had a pair off goals for the Sagueneens (24-23-1), with singles coming from William Gignac and Laurent Dauphin. Adam Shaheen Jersey. Monctons Alex Dubeau and Chicoutimis Domenic Graham each finished with 31 saves. --- REMPARTS 6 OLYMPIQUES 2 GATINEAU, Que. — Anthony Duclair scored a hat trick to lead Quebec to a win and take over the goal-scoring lead in the QMJHL. Duclairs three goals moved him to 40 through 45 games, one better than Val-dOrs Anthony Mantha who leads the league in points and has played eight fewer games than Duclair. Kurt Etchegary, Francois Godin and Olivier Archambault also scored for the Remparts (27-12-Cool, while Francois Brassard stopped 29 shots. Emile Poirier and Vincent Dunn each had a goal for the Olympiques (28-17-2), with Anthony Brodeur making 29 saves. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> El juego de los foros Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: