Página principal de quidsweb.com

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

FIFA 18 BPL TOTS

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Porras de audiencias
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
Rshop2018
Nuevo

MensajePublicado: Mar Jun 19, 2018 4:16 am    Título del mensaje: FIFA 18 BPL TOTS Responder citando

Just as you would expect from a Striker with 91 passes, he can also deliver some fine moves and aids. I didn't have much of a opportunity to check his crossing (though he is taking my turns today, but I am not very good at this... well... maybe not much for me). But driving is really good.

Of course you have a bad score from time to time, that is the game, but it seems FIFA Mobile Coins really smooth. The next player he would like to compare to would be Messi, naturally, but for me personally he has done much better than the Messis basemap, not only within this category, but entire.

The weak point of the map. He is as weak as you'd anticipate. His high balance and agility help him a little in a few situations, but overall, you can't expect to continue to defenders or anything like this. Should they reach you, you lose the ball. Also, because he's so small, he won't win you some headers... ever.

Again, actually, what you would expect when studying the map figures. Just really excellent. I struggled a little with the instructions to him and found his position to be the very best, with the instruction of the goal man . To not keep defender, but to find the ball, turn and proceed with the game and utilize his outstanding abilities (shoot, dribble, over).

If you are looking for something cheap (at least for what you buy ) players with clinical finish, colorful dribbling, and good passing play, he is the guy for you, provided that you can handle his low intensity and weak mind. But if you would like a quick, nimble dribbler... go for this. You won't be sorry.

Its a great oppurtunity to recieve an wonderful player!

How it works: Basically you go to the distinctive packs segment or the normal section.Here you are able to purchase any package you'd like from 15k around 1.2million. A TOTW pack wil include a guaranteed TOTW player of the week. Its a fantastic oppurtunity to recieve an amazing player!

Say for example you open up a 400k Premier league TOTS package and get 90 Mané. The Mané card will be added to your member center accounts, and from there you are able to withdraw the player to your accounts. If you fillled in your account details. So we are able to put the player into your Ultimate Team club. Also you can sell the participant back to the site for the given value on website. That is pretty up-to date!

The standard pack section works as following:You select your console, and basically open a bunch just the same. And the player will once more get sdded to your member centre account. And from there you can withdraw/ sell thr plsyerd whatever you want

Additionally we have added a feature which you could open THREE demonstration packs. That means that you can see how it functions to open packs. It definstely isnt rigged the demonstration packs as you can make lose on those also. Thats the Concept of these packs. Risking your coins to get more out of it.
more: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXIPoj77TxI
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Enviar correo
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Porras de audiencias Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: