Página principal de quidsweb.com

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

Kirk Cousins FaceTimed into Redskins mee

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Rienda suelta
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
sherry2018love
Frecuente por el foro

MensajePublicado: Mar Ago 14, 2018 5:57 am    Título del mensaje: Kirk Cousins FaceTimed into Redskins mee Responder citando

The Redskins faced the Eagles Monday in theirsecond NaVorro Bowman Jersey "Monday Night Football" game of the season. The first came on Oct. 2 against the Chiefs, just three days after quarterback Kirk Cousins and wife Juliewelcomed their first child withthe birth of their son, Cooper.Cousins mi sed one day of practice for the birth, but he wasn't going to mi s more than that. In fact,Cousins attended a quarterback meeting with the EJ Manuel Jersey help of his backup Colt McCoy while his wife was giving birth.Here's what Cousins toldSports Illustrated about the birth of Cooper.I havent mi sed a practice since Ive been here. That was my first one. Going into aMonday Night Footballgame against the Chiefs that week, I didnt really want to mi s a day. But Colt [McCoy, my backup,] set up his phone in the quarterback meeting room and we got on FaceTime. I was basically there without being there. . . . Julies contractions were coming every four to five minutes, and they lasted about 30 secondsbut outside of that I was Bo Jackson Jersey able to focus [on football] and Julie was very understanding. She could hear my coaches and [teammates] talking in the background but she said it was fine. When she needed to grab my hand to get through a contraction for 30 seconds, I was thereand I had my iPad next to me Men's Jordy Nelson Game Jersey , looking at cut-ups, in between. I think our doula thought that was weird. She wanted me a little more present. But Julie understood.Cousins said Cooper was born 11 days late, but if he could have waited a little bit longer, he would have been born on the Redskins bye week and all this could have been avoided.
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Rienda suelta Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: