Página principal de quidsweb.com

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

Connecting PAL devices to Japanese TV ?

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Televisión
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
JensenBreck
Frecuente por el foro

MensajePublicado: Mar Oct 24, 2017 9:21 am    Título del mensaje: Connecting PAL devices to Japanese TV ? Responder citando

hello,

I was unfortunately bestowed with and have no chance to get rid of it as for now. What I tried to do with that premise was converting RGB to S-Video using this and this, and then, along with component cable, connecting it to this, and then connect it to the TV via HDMI. It all went quite good until I realised the assumption that the Japanese TV would be able to handle 50Hz signal on HDMI was quite naive on my side, so to correct I mistake, I additionally bought this to convert 50Hz HDMI signal to 60Hz HDMI signal. Then only problem is it doesn't work with the Mitsubishi for reason unknown. I tried to let the 60Hz signal on NTSC setting through just to check if the converter gives any output, but regardless of converter settings and connected input, the TV doesn't get any signal.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/connecting-pal-devices-to-japanese-tv/

online b2b marketing
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Televisión Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: