Página principal de quidsweb.com

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

Can LCD TVs broken by Finger Pressure?

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Televisión
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
JensenBreck
Frecuente por el foro

MensajePublicado: Lun Oct 30, 2017 2:04 pm    Título del mensaje: Can LCD TVs broken by Finger Pressure? Responder citando

hello,

I purchased an LG 50LB582V 50" LED TV on Friday and the tech guys came and set the TV up and signed the papers and left. The next day, I gathered my kids promising them I'd make them watch cartoon on the new huge screen we've purchased recently.

So I get my USB flash drive to insert it on the TV and after checking the manuals, I realize that the port is behind the TV. Then I hold the TV up and dismount it from the wall and gently put it to the floor and insert a USB cable into the USB port and lift back the TV to its place.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/can-lcd-tvs-broken-by-finger-pressure-632278/

Case study examples
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Televisión Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: