Página principal de quidsweb.com

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

Digitizing Stage Management ?

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Cine
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
JensenBreck
Frecuente por el foro

MensajePublicado: Vie Nov 03, 2017 11:18 am    Título del mensaje: Digitizing Stage Management ? Responder citando

hello,

There are undoubtly other issues including employee protectionism and fear of change. I am in agreement with her stance. How many times have we seen software upgrades that make a complete mess of the system for the better....??

My real query is; is there dedicated software out there that can properly digitize the SM world? Is it worthwhile and do people use it? There are some benefits to this idea especially when it comes to archiving the show. I know some SM's who run the script from MS word and add cues in etc.

She and all are not being luddites in their wariness to managements great plan. They are coming at it from an unwillingness to accept incomplete software that may not be fit for purpose installed on a machine that is not fit for being a door stop - qlab users, I am looking at you! Nor do they want to hold up techs or shows with computer issues. God knows that happens enough of the time!

Thanks!

For More References:
http://www.blue-room.org.uk/index.php?showtopic=63589

best animated videos
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Cine Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: