Página principal de quidsweb.com

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

Cable length question ?

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Cine
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
JensenBreck
Frecuente por el foro

MensajePublicado: Vie Nov 03, 2017 11:22 am    Título del mensaje: Cable length question ? Responder citando

hello,

I figure it's time to slide it away from the wall and re-wire. So that brings us down to cable lengths. Checking my records I ordered 6 ft HDMI cables last time, and checking things I do have a bit of slack. But one of the things I keep thinking is that this time I want to make sure I have enough slack to pull a component out of the cabinet completely without cables being tight. This makes things like upgrading and whatnot much easier. Of course when you have a ton of extra cable then management becomes a hassle, and this time I'm trying to "get it right", as much as I ever do. And the last bit of challenge is that you're mostly stuck with the cables you have on-hand once you get started. I'm using Monoprice (as we all do) and if I get this wrong I'll be kinda screwed. Measuring X and Y I've determined that the "worse case" - which I defined as going from the far side of one section to the far side of the middle section - to be about 5ft.

So as I'm staring at my monoprice cart, I'm debating: 6ft or 10ft or both? The both answer assumes that I would return what doesn't get used. I know the 6ft will reach because it does today, it just may not have quite as much slack as I want.

Thanks!

For More Details:
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/15-general-home-theater-media-game-rooms/2929470-cable-length-question.html

demonstration software
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Cine Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: