Página principal de quidsweb.com

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

Samsung TV browser settings ?

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Televisión
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
JensenBreck
Frecuente por el foro

MensajePublicado: Lun Nov 06, 2017 12:52 pm    Título del mensaje: Samsung TV browser settings ? Responder citando

hello,

We recently purchased a Samsung 55" 6500 smart tv. We love it, great picture and other features. My problem is with the browser. Now I know it isn't a PC and I don't expect it to act like my PC just to be clear. The tv browser only comes up with the colors reversed. All web pages have a black background with white or yellow lettering. What makes it truly unusable is that the pictures on all web pages come up looking like a film negative. Remember film? I have called Samsung support and let the person access my tv by giving him or her the code to do that and they were unable to fix it. I have gone through all the screen settings but cannot get the browser to change. Am I missing something or do I need to demand an exchange on this tv? We bought the tv at Best Buy and purchased their five year warranty plan also.

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:

https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/samsung-browser-settings/

infographic videos
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Televisión Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: