Página principal de quidsweb.com

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

Cinema RAW Development options !

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Cine
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
JensenBreck
Frecuente por el foro

MensajePublicado: Jue Nov 09, 2017 6:00 am    Título del mensaje: Cinema RAW Development options ! Responder citando

hello,

I've shot with the C200 and I love it so far, the only problem is that the workflow is horribly crippled at the moment.
On a Mac it's not so bad as you can render out ProRes 4444 with the Cinema RAW Dev tool, but that's still not enough options. On a PC it's a nightmare, DPX is simply too massive for the camera's pricepoint, we aren't Lucasfilm. The storage requirements for a 2 min video in DPX would be terabytes of data. That is not workable.

Consider this a formal request for DNxHR HQ or DNxHR HQX or DNxHR 444 for PC's. I'd like to have all three if you can swing it. I'd take Cineform options as well. On a Mac, please give us ProRes 422 and ProRes 422 HQ.
With those flavors you've got yourself an amazing camera that can do just about anything.

Thanks!

For More You Can Check:

graphic animation
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Cine Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: