Página principal de quidsweb.com

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

SONY KDL32S5600 green/pink screen Android tv Box ?

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Televisión
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
JensenBreck
Habitual del foro

MensajePublicado: Mie Nov 15, 2017 11:58 am    Título del mensaje: SONY KDL32S5600 green/pink screen Android tv Box ? Responder citando

hello,

I own a SONY Bravia KDLS5600 and have been having some issues in regards to the picture when connecting any android box with it. At first I thought that the box might have been faulty so I tried the box on another display and everything was fine. Then I bought another android box to replace my old one but the problem was introduced again. I also tried different HDMI cables/ ports. I have made some research which lead me to conclude that is it an RGB issue which old SONY have. I downloaded the latest Firmware for the TV but the Force RGB option was still unavailable. What can I do please?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

Reference:

http://community.sony.com/t5/Television-Picture-Sound/SONY-KDL32S5600-green-pink-screen-Android-tv-Box/m-p/653460#M11469

Promotional Video
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Televisión Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: