Página principal de quidsweb.com

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

Ask Adam - Jan. 26

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Rienda suelta
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
sherry2018love
Nuevo

MensajePublicado: Mie Ene 03, 2018 8:48 am    Título del mensaje: Ask Adam - Jan. 26 Responder citando

The league is set to resume regular-season action tomorrow, and I'm set to resume answering your questions. We begin with a little respect from my peeps:Adam,I've been a big fan of your column for a year now and I Andrew Adams Jersey enjoy how informed you are.Anyway, with the trade deadline coming up soon, I was wondering if you think there will be a big goalie trade this year, as there was with Dwayne Roloson last year. Who is available, which team needs one Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie Jersey , and who can afford one?Thanks,BrianBrian,I appreciate the kind words. With good taste like yours, I'm sure you do a fine job of whatever it is you do, too.I think you'll still see a goalie or two moved at the deadline, because ( JT Thomas Jersey a) some playoff contenders (Tampa Bay, Carolina, Toronto) still aren't completely happy with their last line of defense, and (b) some solid goalies (Buffalo's Martin Biron, St. Louis' Manny Legace) will be unrestricted free agents this summer. That's a combination that Duke Ihenacho Jersey usually proves too tempting for NHL GMs to resist.Adam,
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Rienda suelta Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: