Página principal de quidsweb.com

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

Mike Fisher scores game-winner as Senato

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Rienda suelta
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
sherry2018love
Nuevo

MensajePublicado: Mie Ene 03, 2018 8:57 am    Título del mensaje: Mike Fisher scores game-winner as Senato Responder citando

OTTAWA - Mike Fisher found the perfect way to cap the Ottawa Senators' recent eight-game homestand.Fisher scored Ereck Flowers Jersey in overtime and the Senators increased their winning streak to four games with a 3-2 win over the Tampa Bay Lightning on Wednesday."We've felt like we've upped our game and we're finding little ways to win and trying to be patient regardle s of the circumstance in the game," Fisher said."I think we've done a good job of not panicking and tonight we stuck it out and got a big win."Chris Phillips took a shot from 30 feet out that Karri Ramo stopped, but Fisher was right there to put in the rebound for his 11th goal of the season."I was just trying to crash the net and Philly got a Damon Harrison Jersey good shot on net and I was able to get the rebound. It was nice to get that one in overtime. I don't think we played our best game and we have to be better in certain areas," Fisher said.The Senators were 5-2-1 over the homestand.Ryan Shannon and Chris Kelly scored in regulation for the Senators (27-29-10), who went 1-6 on the power play and outshot the Lightning 27-24 overall. Brian Elliott made 22 saves in the Ottawa goal.Cory Roger Lewis Jersey Murphy and Adam Hall scored for the Lightning as Karri Ramo made 24 saves. The Weston Richburg Jersey Lightning (21-32-14) scored twice on five power play opportunities.Jason Spezza appeared to score with just under five minutes to play in the third, but the goal - that would have given the Senators a 3-2 lead - was immediately waved off. After video review, the call on the ice stood as officials said Spezza kicked the puck into the net.
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Rienda suelta Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: