Página principal de quidsweb.com

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

Phil the Wallet Kessel agrees to eight-y

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Rienda suelta
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
sherry2018love
Nuevo

MensajePublicado: Vie Ene 05, 2018 8:27 am    Título del mensaje: Phil the Wallet Kessel agrees to eight-y Responder citando

MONTREAL - Phil Ke sel got his wish to make it a long stay with the Toronto Maple Leafs.What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" Lavelle Hawkins Jersey negotiations ended with Ke sel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday.The deal has a salary cap hit of $8 million per season. It begins in 2014-15 and runs through the 2021-22 season."I'll be on the hook for some team dinners here or there, but I don't mind, Irving Fryar Jersey " Ke sel said at a news conference before Tuesday night's season opener at Montreal. "I always wanted to be (in Toronto)."This is the place I want to play. I want to finish my career here. It's a great city, the organization's unbelievable, and I'm really excited to continue here."The contract includes a limited no-trade clause. Ke sel has one season left on his previous deal at $5.4 million.General manager Dave Nonis said negotiations started last week when Ke sel, who could have become an unrestricted free Rob Gronkowski Jersey agent next July, told him he wanted to remain a Leaf."There weren't negotiations early in camp," said Nonis. "I wanted to hear him tell me he wanted to be a Toronto Maple Leaf and once Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey he did, we were able to work quickly and reach an agreement."Ke sel reportedly wanted either to sign a deal before the season or wait until the summer.The speedy right-winger had 20 goals and 52 points in 48 games last season. He has 379 points (185-194) in 504 regular-season games over seven seasons with Toronto and Boston.
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Rienda suelta Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: