Página principal de quidsweb.com

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

Red Wings into second round of playoffs

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Rienda suelta
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
sherry2018love
Nuevo

MensajePublicado: Lun Ene 08, 2018 7:16 am    Título del mensaje: Red Wings into second round of playoffs Responder citando

The Red Wings ousted the Calgary Flames from the NHL post-season with a 2-1 win in double overtime Sunday and took the best-of-seven series four games to two. Detroit will meet either the sixth- DeMarco Murray Jersey seeded Dallas Stars, who face the Vancouver Canucks in Game 7 on Monday, or No. 5 San Jose in the second round.Detroit is the top-seeded playoff team in the Western Conference while Calgary was No. 8. But the Wings have been upset the last three playoffs by lower-seeded teams, so captain Nicklas Lidstrom was relieved to end the series in six instead of going back to Detroit for a Game 7."We wanted to win it here tonight," Lidstrom said. "That's what we were telling ourselves in between periods and overtimes."Detroit Karl Klug Jersey fourth-line centre Johan Franzen ended it at 4:23 of the second extra period, taking a cro s-ice pa s off the boards from Lidstrom, cruising into the high slot and wiring the puck past Miikka Kiprusoff."It was so quiet so 'Is it really in?"' Franzen said of his winner that silenced the sellout crowd at the Pengrowth Saddledome. "It was just an awesome feeling and it's good to have it over with."Lidstrom, who led the Wings in points in the series with two goals and five a sists, said he didn't even see the winner he Delanie Walker Jersey had a hand in."I pa sed it off the boards to him when I went for a line change and I saw the bench go crazy when I was going to sit down, so I have to watch it later tonight to see how that puck went in," Lidstrom.Detroit outshot Calgary 55-21 Sunday and dominated the faceoff circle.Robert Lang also scored for the Red Wings, while Flames captain Jarome Iginla replied for Detroit. Wings goaltender Dominik Hasek stopped 20 of 21 Rishard Matthews Jersey shots for the victory.Kiprusoff carried the Flames on his back in the series for as long as he could and was the main reason why Calgary was able to pull out one-goal victories at home in Games 3 and 4. He faced 255 shots in six games for an average of 42 per game.
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Rienda suelta Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: