Página principal de quidsweb.com

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

giving it to Scott Sizemore. He is at spring training on a

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> El juego de los foros
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
bellis555
Habitual del foro

MensajePublicado: Mie Ene 10, 2018 8:08 am    Título del mensaje: giving it to Scott Sizemore. He is at spring training on a Responder citando

Leeds head coach Steve Evans admits he is flattered to be linked with the vacant managerial position at Celtic, but insists he remains totally focused on his job at Elland Road. Geoff Swaim Jersey . Celtic boss Ronny Deila announced on Wednesday he would be leaving at the end of the season after almost two years in the job.David Moyes, Neil Lennon and Roy Keane were immediately installed as front-runners for the post by bookmakers but backing for Glasgow-born Evans was noted throughout the day. Speaking at his news briefing ahead of Saturdays Sky Bet Championship trip to Hull, Evans, a lifelong Celtic fan, was asked if replacing Deila in the Parkhead hot seat was something he considered.I think it is flattering for any manager or head coach to be linked with any job, said the former Crawley and Rotherham boss.But you cant let it take any focus away from the job in hand. Our only focus is Hull City on Saturday and when we are finished with Hull, it will be Charlton. Deila stepping down from Celtic post at the end of the season Ive been a Celtic fan since I was two seconds old. Ill always be a Celtic fan. Celtic is an iconic football club but Leeds United is an iconic football club, so my real focus and only focus is representing this famous club.If I was offered a contract here at Leeds in the summer and Celtic wanted me, I would say no to Celtic. Ive made no secret of the fact I want to be head coach at Leeds next season.The only job that appeals to me at the minute is being head coach of Leeds United and I wont get involved in any speculation about what may or may not be.I have had a remit here from the start of the season to make sure this club is not in a relegation fight with three or four games to go and with three games to go we have a real opportunity of being comfortably in the top 10. Moyes heads betting lists to replace Deila at Celtic Park But there is a lot of hard work to be done before then. We have to deal with Hull City, Charlton and Preston and that is the only focus.Former Everton manager Moyes, who labelled Celtic as one of the biggest clubs in the world, heads bookmakers lists ahead of ex-Hoops boss Lennon, who has already said he would be keen to return to the post, and Keane, who is looking for a return to club management. Also See: Leeds see off late Wolves surge Evans confident Cook will stay Leeds Utd video Leeds Utd fixtures Jeff Heath Jersey . It certainly isnt a coincidence that Dwight Howard has scored at least 20 points in each game of the winning streak. DeMarcus Ware Jersey . Perhaps their first trip to the city of Winnipeg in 16 years can serve as the shakeup they need. http://www.shoptheofficialcowboys.com/Elite-Maliek-Collins-Cowboys-Jersey/ . Funny, they looked like longtime friends during Pittsburghs 5-1 demolition of Dallas on Tuesday night. Quick to the puck and even quicker to the net, the Penguins top line overwhelmed the suddenly struggling Stars as Pittsburgh bounced back from a dismal weekend sweep at the hands of Philadelphia by jumping on Dallas early.TAMPA, Fla. -- Alex Rodriguezs spring training locker has been kept open by the New York Yankees. Suspended for the season for violations of baseballs drug agreement and labour contract, Rodriguez had used the stall just to the side of the back entrance of the clubhouse at Steinbrenner Field. There was no nameplate on it Friday and no uniforms hanging inside. Carlos Beltran was assigned the adjacent locker. Rodriguez is eligible to return next year, when he turns 40, and has three seasons remaining on his record $275 million, 10-year contract. Masahiro Tanaka, the Jappanese pitcher signed to a $155 million, seven-year deal, was given the locker used by Mariano Rivera, who retired after last season. Tyrone Crawford Jersey. Speaking through a translator, Tanaka said he was informed of that by a Yankees staff member. "Im not really sure if I should be here," he said of the stall. Reliever Shawn Kelley was given the locker of retired pitcher Andy Pettitte. It didnt take long for the Yankees to reassign Robinson Canos No. 24, giving it to Scott Sizemore. He is at spring training on a minor league contract. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> El juego de los foros Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: