Página principal de quidsweb.com

F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   Lista de MiembrosLista de Miembros   Grupos de UsuariosGrupos de Usuarios   RegístreseRegístrese 
 PerfilPerfil   Conéctese para revisar sus mensajesConéctese para revisar sus mensajes   ConectarseConectarse 

when the TV is on, even with no sound

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Televisión
Ver tema anterior :: Ver siguiente tema  
Autor Mensaje
jackneeson
Nuevo

MensajePublicado: Mie May 30, 2018 3:09 pm    Título del mensaje: when the TV is on, even with no sound Responder citando

Hi,

I'm wondering what the bloody hell is going on with me and the TV.
Sometimes I leave the TV on because I forget to turn it off, and when I kill the DVD player or video games the screen's black. So if I go upstairs for a while, when I hit the bottom of the steps, I know 100% of the time that the TV is on. I can feel it. I have no way to see the TV from this point, either, I just know it's on. Weirds me out every single time.
The other day I came home and my girlfriend was there (she's visiting for a while) and was upstairs. Again, I couldn't see the TV, but I asked why she left the TV on, then went over to make sure it was on, and sure enough, it was.
Is my TV radioactive or something? Maybe my brain is getting fried by radiation or maybe it's magnetic fields. There definitely is NO SOUND coming out of it (since the input device is turned off) but I'm never wrong.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=726058
Marketing video service

Thanks!
Ver perfil del usuario Enviar mensaje privado Enviar correo
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Índice del Foro Quidsweb.com -> Televisión Todas las horas están en GMT + 1 Hora
Página 1 de 1

Saltar a: